Sunday, June 8, 2008

Too hot!

Well, we spent this weekend just hanging out in the house, playing wii, and taking naps. Rough life I know, but it is just so hot already.
Dalton and Kerry are really enjoying the Wii. We just got a 2nd remote which is nice with Dalton. It's sensory was messed up for awhile. One game has cows that race and run over scarecrows.( I did not create it so, whatever) anyway, the cow can jump if up when you move the remote up fast, except for the new remote just kept making the cow jump over and over. Believe it or not, the fix was to smack the thing. Whola...no more cow on speed (as the support person said) She was quite funny actually when I called. I was smacking the remote and she said, "Harder Honey, like the baby is getting into something he isn't suppose to." This was after she double checked what I said after hearing..."The cow just keeps jumping."
We are hoping to get some bids on the kitchen, and if heart attacks don't follow, finally get started sometime this summer on the thing. I feel like I live in a construction zone/storage unit right now.
Hope all is well. Have a great week!

No comments: