Monday, June 9, 2008

Lost friends

I have found myself involved with several networking sites. One is Facebook and the other is myspace. I enjoy certain things about both and have issues as well, but I like being able to check out how friends and family are doing. It seems that technology is the only way many people stay in contact. I also like that my family and friends can hop on and check out how the boys are doing. I will always enjoy showing off my kiddos.
What is sad though is that I cannot find some past friends. I have actually been searching for one in particular for years with no luck. I hate that I have lost touch with these people, but also wondering why it is so hard to find them. I am not giving up, but it is disappointing.
Today we pretty much cleaned and played. I spent over an hour sorting greeting cards we inherited while the boys chased each other around the house. Other than that, we are avoiding too many outings with the price of fuel and hunkering down in the house due to the heat that we are already facing. It might be a loooong summer!

No comments: