Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa's Little Helper

Ok, I give up. I tried to post a link, but can't figure it out, so here http://www.freesantavideo.com/offers/video2.aspx?refer=STAFCOPY&sessionid=3ebd7ddc-98f0-4323-95bc-962c00edf6c8 just copy/paste, click or whatever and you should be able to see it.

Last year, I was sent a site to where you could add your pictures to elves that danced. This year, I found a new site that allowed you to add a picture to a video. This site above is of Dalton. It took him awhile to figure out it was him and then he wanted to watch it all the time. Later that night while watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town, he asked me if he was going to be on it. Guess he took it a bit more serious about being Santa' helper than I thought he would. :)

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: