Saturday, July 19, 2008

Xander gets a trim

Xander's first official haircut came from Daddy this past March. Xander was not thrilled and I had to try to hold his face so he would not get cut, but he kept squirming. I waited awhile before getting his hair cut again. One...because I was worried about his reaction the first time and two..he is just so cute with all that hair. However, when I was washing his hair the other day and noticed it hung down past his chin in parts, I felt it was time. So off we went to Great Clips.

The picture above is his latest cut. Notice how he is keeping and eye on the lady as if the make sure she doesn't slice him up. Now notice look he gave me! Wow..didn't think I'd get that till he was a teen. What was shocking was how he behaved! He literally did not move! I had more trouble with the 5 year, (who was getting a cut in the seat next to us) then a 19 month old. Dalton would be still for the camera however. Guess I should put a camera on him next time so he'll be still.


Well, we survived the hair cuts and hopefully since his hair grows so fast, this will be how he behaves every time he needs a cut.

No comments: