Thursday, July 17, 2008

Funny things my kid says.

Dalton's speech has really improved this last year and with that has come some funny statements.


We had been out all morning grocery shopping and were finally heading home right at lunch time. As we were coming home, Dalton asked if he could play the Wii. I told him no, that he'd have to wait till after lunch. He followed me around the house repeating my regulations about waiting to play Wii till after lunch. "Yes" I keep saying, "after lunch."

Dalton's response: "Mommy, can you cook the food in the microwave to save time?"
Hmmm..smart kid. I almost fell over laughing. Guess what...I did cook it in the microwave. :)

....the next day...
Dalton came up to me telling me he had an "ouwee" on his finger and that he needed a kiss. I took his hand and gave him a healing mommy kiss. He looks at his finger, looks at me, then back as his finger and as he turns to walk away he says, "It's not better!"

Wow...how do you respond to that. All I could do as laugh.

No comments: